NESSSS believes in “Putting things right and getting better” and we aim to impart certain values that provide a positive influence for our students.
We believe in the values of:
• Treating others with tolerance and respect
• Being inclusive and accepting of difference
• Engaging with others with generosity, particularly when they are in difficulty
• Aspiring for the highest standards
• Behaving with honesty and integrity
• Behaving with care and responsibility to our environment
At NESSSS we believe that attention to these values helps form a positive atmosphere and gives students, either reintegrating back into a mainstream setting or into their post 16 path, moral guidance.